Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

$250 Survival Guide

Anisong remakes by Shoko-tan!

The well's running dry. I don't want to rely on 'overseas fund' to cope with this financial turmoil! I really have to plan my finance more thoroughly for the next 4 months! My monthly budget now restricted to $250 per month. Ok, now let's estimate the monthly expenses, shall we?

1. Bills :
Everything is free until this July (Bills are covered with weekly rent, which I have settled them on the day I arrived)
2. Groceries (Rounding off to Monthly)
Cooking oil  (I buy only small bottle. Could last for 3 weeks) : $ 9
Veggies (Mostly potatoes, peas and carrots) :  $40
Hash brown (basic survival needs. More crucial than rice!) : $ 12
Rice (just 2kg per month) : $10
Meat (that means burgers actually) : $15
Spices (Thanks to FaMa, this could stretch until at least 3 months!) : $0
Seasonings (To eat with hashbrown & burgers) : $15
Treats (IMPORTANT) : $30
Bread (Prefer Muffin) : $10
3. Credits :
I got two telcos and I used snapper card for transport.
Vodafone :  $20
2degrees   : $20 
Snapper :    $10

Monthly expenditure : 9 + 40 + 12 + 10 + 15 + 0 + 15 + 30 + 10 + 20 + 10+ 10 = $ 181
So, that leaves me with $69 to spend on "emergency goods". Then again, theres that vacation to christchurch next week....$200 just for that trip. Nevermind, there's always hidden cost in everything! Stick to this and I will be fine!!

Let's celebrate! So here's
Shokotan☆Cover 3 ~Anisong wa Jinrui wo Tsunagu~ (しょこたん☆かhttp://www.mediafire.com/?m50jyijmeo2

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment