Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Restart!

Hello!

I've restarted this blog again after many years of hiatus. These past five years, I was fortunate enough to travel to different countries (particularly 2015). The experience I've had was wonderful and life-changing....to a certain extent. Though, I think over time I would forget the minute details of places I've been to, people I've met and festivals and occasions I've stumbled into. Therefore, apart from random ramblings about music (I'm still hooked with Japanese music), this blog would be my own traveller's log.

 Fun fact that I've read about a particular world's tourist, Ibnu Battuta. His great work, the Rihla was actually written down and compiled on the order of the Moroccan Sultan at that time. Imagine that if such order was not taken, his great journey would've been only fragments of narrated story from those who have met Ibn Battuta during his travels.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment